![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |
Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
--Hilary Cooper
7 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. The kids sure do miss you guys and so do I!
oh my gosh! The lion is too funny! Nice excuse to show off those guns, tyler!
Bonnie! Too bad you're in OK, we could meet at Target like we used to. What a cute family. I can tell Violetta and Sadie would have so much fun together.
I think you have the most adorable kids. They are too cute! What cute costumes.
They look so cute! Love it! I am so glad that Riley and Sadie hang out. I love it! Wish I were there!
Oh P.S. has Janette had her baby! I am bad at staying in touch, obviously!
The kids look adorable..so does Ty. You guys should of seen us. It was scary. miss you guys
Post a Comment