Yesterday I was writing a couple e-mails and Sadie kept asking me to play games with her and get her a drink and all this stuff and I told her to go play with Parker and that I needed just a couple minutes of "mommy time" to write some emails. Every mom is entitled to a couple minutes to herself, right? So she went upstairs and I heard her say that Parker was playing in the kitchen. I kind of laughed because Parker now army crawls around the house, but he has never ventured into the kitchen. But, at the same time I knew that Parker playing in the kitchen was not a good idea so I was hurrying to get the email sent. About 15 second later I felt like I needed to hurry and go get Parker so I seriously ran so fast to the stairs and saw that Sadie was holding Parkers hands and was pulling him down the stairs. She had him about a fourth of the way down. I was really scared at first because he obviously could have gotten hurt if he had fallen down the stairs, but as soon as I grabbed him and he was safe, I looked at Sadie and laughed....she said that she was just trying to help Parker. It was cute that she was helping him, but I had to explain that he could have gotten hurt. You probably had to be there to see the whole situation for it to be funny.
2 comments:
Bonnie,
I am so glad you put that story on your blog. It let's me know that when Payton does stuff to Xoie he is just being a kid. It is good to know that he is not the only one!
Anyway, I am glad that Mike and Tyler got connected again, I am excited to get back in touch w/ you as well. It is good to see your family and how ya'll are doing. I can't believe how big Sadie is getting. I will stop rambling and we will talk later.
Amber
I just have to say I love you! Wish we would have been there a little bit with you guys we would have been great friends!
You are so awesome to still be doing preschool and it looks like so much fun. I have tried to start several times and it doesnt work out. Maybe I can see what you are doing and then mimick some of the stuff until I get a handle on things.
Are you guys home for the Holidays, I need to talk to Rileys dad (hehee) about some legal stuff. Can I get a phone number or email from you. Cant beleive I dont have anything!
how are things going there? Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment