
I just have to say that I have such a great husband! Yesterday was our anniversary and he brought me home these flowers. Sadie was really excited and thought that they were for her! I am thankful that I married someone like Tyler who brings humor to EVERY situation....wanted or not! He is known to make a situation completely awkward, but loves every minute of it, and he is so hard working and is such a great dad to our kids. I love ya babe!!
4 comments:
Congrats! We are lucky to have friends like ya'll. Mike is constantly talking about all the stories that happened w/ Tyler and himself, and all I can do is laugh. Ya'll are the greatest.
The Warner's
Congrats! What a sweet hubby. The flowers are beautiful. Good for Sadie starting out young expecting guys to buy her flowers! Every girl deserves flowers often!Congrats again!
Those are awesome flowers! Hey Bonnie, since I am new to this blogging thing, how do you get the music to play for your page?
happy anniversary! you guys are a great compliment to each other. when are you guys coming home to visit next?
jackie
Post a Comment