Monday, January 21, 2008

*flashback friday*


I forgot to post one last Friday, so here it is a bit late. Well in honor of our anniversary which is coming up this week, I thought that I would post a picture of Tyler and I on our first anniversary. We look so young!! Tyler planned this one and it was so much fun. He made it all a surprise for me. It has been 5 years for us now...wow time flies when your having fun!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Since you posted this I have been thinking about your reception. I had just had little Paul and he was a month old. I remember seeing all the old crew and me having a little baby. It was all too weird. I haven't seen most of them since that day. Congrats on making five years.

Missy said...

Fun! I can totally see Sadie in you in this picture. Happy Anniversary this week!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

LOL! I love you two, and miss your guts.
Jen