Sunday, January 13, 2008

out on the town



Last night we went out with our friends, Spencer and Natalie. We went to a place called Bonefish Grill. It was so yummy. We got calamari and lobster tails...I have never had either, so it was fun trying new things.


5 comments:

ETCK said...

Hey! You better not be cheating on us. No hanging out with them until 3am in the morning. Just kidding.......seriously though. :)

Danielle said...

Bonnie. You look so good and that tan. Don't tell me Ohama has sandy beaches...hehe.

Kat said...

Looks like a fun time! I have been wanting to try Bonefish... now I have an extra incentve!
You both look great :)

Unknown said...

Hey. Well yeah I am totally up for biking, I wish it was already warm weather. I am ready for winter to be gone, mostly because there isn't mountains to snowboard on here. Anyways, You blog is way cute.

Creative Corner said...

You do look way cute. I love the shirt and getting to see people around the "Green"