Friday, January 11, 2008

*flashback friday*



This was Sadie's 1st birthday. We kept telling her to dig in and get messy, but she did not want to get too dirty. She was so clean....even now she hates having her hands dirty. Parker would have wolfed down the thing before anyone else could get some and it would be all over him. (we'll see how he does in a couple months). I can't believe that she is 3 now and that we have another kid that will be 1 soon!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Sadie is so cute! That is such a great idea to do a flashback Friday...maybe I'll start doing something like that on my blog (if you don't mind me stealing your idea!)

Danielle said...

go ahead and take the idea...I took it from another one of my friends and it helps stir things up a bit in the blogger world. Plus it helps to journal about the past.

Krista said...

those girls look just like sadie!