Friday, February 1, 2008

*flashback friday*




When Tyler and I came in to the bathroom to find Sadie unrolling the toilet paper and making a mess, we probably did what we shouldn't have...we laughed really hard. I mean really, how could you be mad at a face like that? This was actually the first and last time that she pulled a stunt like this. She was a little over a year here.

4 comments:

Heidi P said...

Hey Bonnie, cute blog and cute kids-- Fun!! Whats the deal with 2 year olds and toilet paper? We go though a lot of rolls from Maya playing as well... Kids are great!

Creative Corner said...

My kids do it all the time, still! yikes.

I have to say how fun your little family is. I loved seeing and wished I could go to, (I know I am gay)to the childrens museum and I love that Tyler takes the time and lets Sadie go out with him to take out the trash, even when it is cold!

Anika said...

Hey Bonnie-

It's Anika- remember the softball team?! That was so fun! Anyway, it would be so fun to keep in touch! Our blog is www.nateandanika.blogspot.com- I'm going to add you to our friends!

Anika

Missy said...

That's so funny! Riley still does that kind of thing once in a while!
Now it's Ryan and Parker who are going to start doing things like that!