I am forgetful. There, I admit it. And while I am at it, I will confess.....I am always late too. I will have you know that I am aware of these flaws in my life and I am constantly trying to do better. :) I mean, you would think that I would be able to do a flashback friday on, well....friday, not sunday. But, who is really keeping track anyway. And the being late thing....I am doing better. Being on time for church is one of the hardest things for our family to do and when I say "our family" what I really mean is "me". But again, who is really keeping track. Today we were only 10 minutes late for church so our progress is tremendous. I hope in the weeks to come that we keep up the progress and not convert back to being 45 minutes late.
I will try to get my flashback fridays delivered on time in the coming weeks. Thanks to all you faithful fans. (mainly Tanya).
I will try to get my flashback fridays delivered on time in the coming weeks. Thanks to all you faithful fans. (mainly Tanya).
3 comments:
Don't worry Bonnie- - Bryce and I were 1/2 an hour late for sacrament today. It's hard to be on time sometimes.
I like your flashback fridays too...I look every friday.
Getting to church on time with kids is probably really hard. When we have kids I'm sure we'll be late every single time.
No worries on the Flashback Friday. :) I'm just happy you've been updating the blog more frequently. I check it multiple times a day sometimes.
Post a Comment