Thursday, February 7, 2008

my man tag

Ok, so I have been tagged by Janel. This is all about the man that I call.....T Dog.

-What is his full name? Jay Tyler Rasmussen.
-How long have you been married? 5 years.
How long did you date? 7 months.
-Who eats more sweets? For sure me...with out a doubt. He is a very healthy eater. I try to be, but I have to have my sweets!
-Who said I love you first? He did.
-How old is he? 27.
-Who is taller? He is, even if I wear my tallest heels.
-Who is smarter? He definitely is smarter.
-Who can sing better? Sorry babe, but I would have to say I sing a little bit better. More on tune.
-Who does the laundry? Usually me. Occasionally we will watch tv and fold it together. If I let it go too long, he will throw a load in and so by default I have to do it.
-Who pays the bills? I pay the bills.
-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. Even if we are traveling...we keep our sides.
-Who mows the lawn? When we have a house and a lawn (can't wait!) I am almost positive that Tyler will mow the lawn every time...until our kids are old enough to do it.
-Who cooks dinner? I cook dinner...usually. If it is pizza, Tyler does it. He makes the best pizza ever!
-Who drives? He does. I drive only when I make him go with us somewhere when he needs to study for a test...so we make a deal that he can study in the car while I drive.
-Who is more stubborn? haha...we can both be pretty stubborn at times.
-Who kissed who first? He kissed me first!
-Who asked who out? He asked me out first. He called to see if I wanted to go to the Hansen Planetarium with him. I had other plans and so he ended up coming with me to what I was doing.
-Who proposed? For sure Tyler....do girl's propose?
-Who has more siblings? Tyler has 6 siblings and I have 5. Tyler wins this one.
-Who wears the pants? Umm...I would say that it is pretty even. Kind of boring, I know.

And I tag...Missy Taylor, Danielle, Tanya, Katherine, Jaymi, Kristin and anyone else that wants to do this. I actually think these are fun. Some people don't, but I love to read other people's.

3 comments:

Anika said...

I just did this too! It's fun to read everyone's answers!

The Four Eggs said...

Hi Bonnie! I came across your blog off my friends! You guys look good and I am trying to tell Rylee that this is Sadie her friend in Omaha. So, hopefully they still like each other. They will! We are moving out May 15th so we will see you soon.- Jenny Egbert

ETCK said...

What happened to "Flashback Friday"? I told my sister about your idea and she started it today. I might start it in the next couple of weeks as well.