This really is too bad. He would have been a great President! For the whole story go to:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/07/romney.campaign/index.html
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
--Hilary Cooper
4 comments:
I just posted this too! It's so sad! If only he wasn't Mormon, he would have for sure won the nomination. I'm so depressed because there aren't any good candidates left. The nation is doomed.
I know, it is so frustrating when people act like idiots and don't make educated votes. He will be the clear conservative front runner in 2012! Go mitt in 2012! Should I leave my sign up till then?:)
I was so bummed to hear that Mitt dropped out. Maybe this wasn't his election and the next one will be!:)
I totally agree! I was so sad about this.... I am looking forward to 2012! Go MITT!
Post a Comment