Wednesday, February 6, 2008

**the world from sadie's view**

So today we were just finishing up lunch and I took Parker upstairs to put him down for a nap. I came back down and the camera was out of the case, so I turned it on to find a ton of pictures that Sadie had taken. She does this quite often. Normally I would erase all these pictures that are not really of anything important to me, but a friend of mine posted pictures that her little boy had taken and it was way cute. So I thought that I would post the pictures that Sadie took today. She got a camera for her birthday, which she loves and uses, but for some reason still loves to use our camera more.



Her cute little face.



And some cute, chubby toes to go with it.



The kitchen.



Parker's mess from lunch.



Another view of the kitchen. Very exciting!



She loves these little snacks. They are Parker's and they have hardly any nutritional value....but she loves to snack on them with Parker.

After I looked at all her pictures (and there were a lot more than what I posted), I told her to go take a picture of her 3 favorite toys or something she loves and here they are:



Her doll house. She LOVES this!!



Her tools and her purse. Her tools? Ok I think it is the toy of the week. She goes through favorite toys faster than a race car.



This is a cute picture. It is of her big stuffed dog. She loves to snuggle with it.

4 comments:

Erik said...

Have you washed the big dog yet? You don't want Sadie snuggling with any special juice or anything.

Brittany said...

Sadie is quite the photographer! I really liked these pictures! Kids are so cute and you have two of the cutest!!!:)

Unknown said...

cute, love the chubby toes pic! it really is a fun thing to post and to see the world at a kid's point of view!

Teri said...

Sadie, you have a great nack for photography.. I love looking at your blog. You guys are awsome!