Wednesday, February 13, 2008

-parker's first steps (with help)-


8 comments:

Brittany said...

Very cute and very exciting! Go Parker!!!

Danielle said...

cute.

Missy said...

That's so cute! It's so fun when they start walking!

ETCK said...

He is growing up so fast I can't believe it! It seems like just a few months ago you were pregnant.

Teri said...

congrats parker!!! way to roll with the big boys now!!!!

Heidi P said...

Cute! Here comes trouble! : ) I have both those toys, the walker and saucer! Very fun! Time for #3 now right? ; ) How many little Rassmusens will there be?

Unknown said...

Already walking, Kambryn needs to get on the ball. haha. Hey sorry about today and not going to Village Pointe, it was a crazy day and I was totally exhausted. For sure sometime next week okay!

Emily said...

Go Parker! He is a cutie...