Wednesday, April 23, 2008

nice weather

The weather has been so nice the last couple of days and so we have been outside a lot. It is a nice change because it has been a hard winter being that it was one of the coldest winters in like a catrillion years. I am not going to miss Omaha's winter...actually I am not going to miss Omaha's summer either! :) But, I would rather have the hot, humid, sweaty weather than the ice storms and wind. This will be our last summer out here (kind of sad to think about...to be honest). Anyway, here are some fun things that we have been doing.

We went to the zoo with friends!


Parker' s new ride. He loves this thing so much!!


Parker and his friend Alex.


Still sittin' on it.


Sadie and her friend Dylan playing dinasours.


Sadie is a goof ball.


In deep thought.


Yep, still sittin' and playing.


Parker and his buddy Ryan. Go Ryan! One handed!


Come on Ryan, you let Parker beat you! :)

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Looks like you guys have been enjoying this nice weather! I did get to go to the zoo last Saturday but have been cooped up inside at work since then. I am definitely ready for summer and am glad that I never have to spend another very cold winter in Omaha! Buuurrrrr!!!

ETCK said...

We've missed you guys! You haven't had any posts in like a year. :) Parker sure is growing up fast. I can't wait until you guys come back so we can have fun with you and the kids again.

Heidi P said...

Cute, Yay for warm weather!! So much fun. It is so nice to be outside with the kids, it makes everyone so happy. We are just going to go walk down to the lake, its warm here too!!

Missy said...

So fun! Parker looks so cute in his little buggy! Those things are awesome!