This morning I opened my door to look outside and see how wonderful of a day it was and when I opened my door this is what was looking me...
It totally freaked me out and the first thought was that some freak was standing at my door waiting for it to open. Parker walked up and stopped dead in his tracks and just stared at it for a minute and then he started laughing. Sadie was upstairs and so I shut the door and told her to come down. I swung the door open when she got downstairs and it scared her too. They were laughing so hard at it. Parker was hilarious. I was holding him and he was laughing at it and as soon as I got closer to it, he started to grab on to me tighter. Thanks Boss's for the funny joke and the good laugh!!
Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago


5 comments:
That would have freaked me out!
I saw this before you did and was laughing so hard! I was wondering what your reaction was to it!
Yea, I'm pretty sure I would have freaked out too! That seriously looks real!! Amazing that the kids laughed, I probably would have cried at that age.:)
I would not have like to wake up to that!
that's hilarious! did the Boss's get the weiner truck too? i want to betheir friends too
Post a Comment