It's not every day that an oscar meyer weiner truck pulls into the parking lot to pick you up for dinner. We actually weren't able to go because Tyler was being a good guy and he went to Iowa to help a single mom move. (I'll admit, I was a little annoyed that he was there). Here are some pictures of the weiner....
Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago




11 comments:
wow. i am impressed with your garden and flowers! They look so good....and a tree too. I planted my first flower garden this year and some days it looks so sad...I am scared all the flowers are going to die daily.
What the heck?! Why, why? That is funny.. I bet the kids loved it!
Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! (Looks like I could have last night, it was midnight :) )
Have a good day!
That is so hilarious! I've never seen the weinermobile in real life but I'm sure it was awesome! Tyler should have known better than to be doing a good deed!:) Hey, how's the pregnancy going?
My pregnancy is going pretty good. I am starting to feel better and it has been SO nice to not feel sick all day long. I am just waiting to get over this 'fat stage' so that I can actually look pregnant and not just chubby! :)
Thanks Heidi! We will have to get together when we come home this summer!
That would be great! When are you coming? email me :)
That would have been a sight to see!!
You were on a blogging spree to get updated! But I am glad.
Man, I can't believe I missed that!
That is AWESOME! I would have loved that!
Post a Comment