Tyler and Spencer were up at the garden cutting down a branch that was covering our watermelons. Tyler was up in the tree cutting while Spencer was on the ground helping. This was what showed up on is leg (and arms) the next day. He has been in a lot of pain....I don't know why guys have to wait until they are almost dead before they will go to the doctor. He finally went in to the doctor 2 days ago and they gave him a steroid shot and some medication. The doc said that it was poison oak. It actually got a lot worse than this. This picture was taken about 3 days before he went to the doctor. Yuck!! Hopefully it will start feeling better soon!
7 comments:
Gross Tyler! ;)
Ouch!! That doesn't look or sound fun at all. Tell Tyler to send the other guy up in the tree next time :)
Kyle's mom got that last summer and she said it was the worst pain and itching that she has ever had! I am sorry Tyler. Good thing guys aren't cocky or anything and enjoy going to the doctor for medicine...haha..whatever. Serves them right.
Oh man, poor Tyler! I hope he is feeling better cause that looks and seems like it would be miserable.
Yuck...Nice going Tyler.. :)
Sad, that looks so painful. Stay out of trees.
That looks painful!! I hope Tyler's feeling better!
Post a Comment