Just wanted to let everyone know that we are having a GIRL!! We are excited and so is Sadie. She can't wait to have a baby sister.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
--Hilary Cooper
15 comments:
Congratulations!! What great news :) I bet Sadie is super excited as you said. You guys have beautiful kids regardless of if it's a boy or girl! Hope you're feeling good!
CONGRATS!! That is awesome. I'm sure you are the cutest pregnant person in village green!
How exciting! Sadie is soo cute, I'm sure your next little girl will be adorable as well! Have a name yet? that's always a hard subject at my house :)
that is awesome...our girls will be really close in age.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Another beautiful girl!
Yay Congrats!!! I was just looking at how gorgeous Sadie is...How fun to have sisters!! We both know how great they are! :)
Congrats! It will be so fun for Sadie to have a sister so close in age!
congrats! so exciting for you guys and especially Sadie! Hopefully I'll be seeing you at the Rasmussen/Despain partay.
Congrats Chicka! Maybe I'll get to meet her one day???
Congrats!! Your little family is growing up so fast. Your family pixs are awesome. Good looking family...woosh. We miss you guys.
Congrats.. Wow it's been a while since I've seen ya around. I can't wait to see your cute pregnant belly!! I'll have to take a walk with me kids and come say hi. Hope your feeling well.
Yay...that's so exciting! Our girls will be so close in age. You are so cute pregnant!
Yea, a girl!! How fun! Sadie is going to love having a little sister! Congratulations!! Any names yet??
That is so exciting! Congrats! Sisters are the best.
I can not wait to have another niece. I am so excited! Give the family loves from us. See you guys soon.
Post a Comment