Wednesday, August 6, 2008

jackson hole camping

We went to Jackson Hole Wyoming to run the Snake river and to camp with my mom and dad, Thomas's, Waldron's and Eric, Packer's, Opfar's, Pack's and Green's. It was so much fun. We left Parker home with Tyler's parents and took Sadie. She loved it. It was her first time down a river with rapids. (We floated down the Provo river a couple years ago, but that doesn't really count). It was such a great trip and we are so glad that we were able to go. Thanks Deb and John for letting us sleep in your motor home. It was great!
I will post some pictures of the rapids and cliff jumping as soon as I get them.
everyone waiting to take off

getting ready for our first trip down the river

kelly, jill, heather, lisa, deb and me


lisa, kelly, me and heather

grandma ross, christian & sadie on the duckie

jaida & sadie



floatin' down the snake

riding back to camp

jill, maddie and deb

jaida, sadie and jessica

spencer and chandler taking sadie on a back pack ride

friends

tyler & eric


these are some special boys

5 comments:

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Hey, Jackson Hole looked amazing... we loved there so much. I want to go back one day hopefully not in the winter. Hey thanks for adding us. Hope you guys are well. It was great meeting both you. We'll keep upto date on our blogs. Travel safely...

Brittany said...

Looks like fun! I'm sure Sadie had a blast!! Did she get scared at all?

Angie said...

That looks like so much fun. I remember your family going every year to run the river. How fun is it that you can keep that tradition going with your own kids.

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

Looks like fun! I sure hope to see you in sept. You are welcome to come visit with Tyler.

danberg said...

i am so jealous! i wish my family rafted! sadly i am the only one. how fun for sadie too, i bet she loved it!