Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DiSnEyLaNd!!

Tyler had fall break and so we went with his family to Disneyland. It was so much fun! Here are some photos of our trip.



6 comments:

Brittany said...

Fun trip!! You look great Bonnie!

Anonymous said...

It looks like ya'll had a blast. You can tell who Tyler's brother's are, they all look alike. Bonnie, you look awesome!

Amber

The Johnsons said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you had lots of fun. We need to get the kids together. Kael misses Sadie. He asked me why she moved away because he never sees her anymore!

Kat said...

Looks like a great time! Fun trip for the fam :) So I had no idea that Jason is Tyler's brother...?? Crazy, I saw the wedding photos on whitney's blog. You know she grew up pretty much next door, right?

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

So jealous right now! I can't believe how big Parker is getting! Wow. He's a looker:)
Miss ya babe!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

And I just read Tylers "purple lightening" post and I am currently laughing so hard I'm having to pull down my lower eye lids to stop.
TYLER you are a dork and that is so funny you guys were real stealth-like.