Thursday, December 11, 2008














21 comments:

Bobi Jensen said...

You look so beautiful. I am so happy for you, hope all went well. Love, Bobi

Randy and Haley Davis Family said...

I love all of the pictures! Hope everything went well and can't wait to see that cute little baby!

the heiner family said...

Bonnie! You look amazing! And little Ella(that is her name, right?) is so adorable! I love all of the pics of Sadie and Parker with her...that is so fun! I cannot wait to get Ella and Ava together!

Meggan said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited. She is such a cutie. I love all the pics. I wish we were there to cuddle her. Congrats! Another Dec birthday. Cade will be so excited.

Missy said...

Yay! Congrats! I can't wait to meet her. I love all the pictures of her with Sadie and Parker, she is so beautiful!

And I love that picture of Parker in the baby's hospital crib...so funny!

The Johnsons said...

She is beautiful! Congrats guys! Bonnie you look awesome! Let us know if you need anything!

danberg said...

how beautiful! and how great that your mom is there!!! hooray for moms! that pictures of sadie crying is so tender, makes me want to cry a little (i'm pregnant). seriously, so happy for you!!!!!

Morris Family said...

congrats! she is so cute and tiny!! hope you guys are doing well :) merry christmas!!

Maranda said...

Congratulations! Just so you know I had to wait for over an hour for my doctors appointment because Khandalavala was delivering "SOMEONE'S" baby. haha

I heard Sally tell the receptionist that he was at the hospital with Bonnie and that he'd call when he was on his way. She didn't mention a last name, but I knew it was you.

She's such a cute little girl...How much did she weigh?

The Bailey's said...

Yay, looks like everything went well. She is beautiful and you look amazing! Can't wait to hear all the details. Still nothing for me. I think I am going to spend all day walking the mall to see if we can't get things going. If not, I will be induced on Tuesday. Way to go Bonnie, what an amazing mama!

Brittany said...

Yay!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to find out all the details!! You look great Bonnie!! Looks like mom and baby are doing awesome! Congratulations again!!

Debbie Thomas said...

Oh my heck Bon, she is sooo cute. I am sitting here with John, Ally Sammy and Maddie cabbatie looking at your pictures. I am so jealous of you. That picture of Parker in the basket is hilarious. That is what Spencer practically looked like at birth

whats up with waldrons said...

Congrats Bonnie and Tyler! Your family is so beautiful! I have to tell, Reese asks to play with Sadie, and at first I didn't know who she was talking about. Then she told me, "you know, the twins Sadie"! Hope you guys come to Jackson!

ETCK said...

Congratulations! By the way, you look so skinny with your little belly poking out. You probably gained like 2 pounds. :) Glad to hear everything went well. Can't wait to see the new little one.

Krista said...

Congrats! SO excited for you and your family.

Summer and family said...

Congratulations!!

Natalie said...

You look amazing, its just not fair. Congrats what did you name her?

Danielle said...

Congrats...she is cute! You need to post the details.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful Bonnie! Congrats! Can't wait to see her after the break or maybe in Utah if you guys are here!!

Angie said...

Contrats!! What a beautifull little baby. You look amazing. What a cute little family you have.

The Stanley's said...

Congrats! She really is a beautiful baby! I can't wait to see her in person!