Saturday, December 20, 2008

snow time!





It has been snowing here like crazy! Tyler and Sadie have been going sledding everyday...they are actually out there again as I am blogging this. Parker does not like to get out in the cold, so he has been staying home with me. It is way cold...I don't blame him for wanting to be inside.


3 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like they are having a blast! I love your new family picture. You look GREAT for just having a baby!!

Brittany said...

I love to play in the snow when it like 35 or 40 degrees outside and I'm guessing it was way colder than that in Omaha!:)

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

Looks like fun. We stayed in Wisconsin for Christmas. I missed my family also. I need to send you a gift. I have been really busy and tired. I will get it to you. hope all is well.