Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
--Hilary Cooper
8 comments:
Great pic, T-rass. Love the highlights.
I think Tyler looks way younger in this pic. You haven't changed too much....still beautiful. Such cute pictures of your kids in the last post. We need to get together so I can see your new little one.
Besides the hair you two look exactly alike!
Happy anniversary! You guys definitely look like kids in your engagement picture. A very cute couple though!
Happy Anniversary! Nice hair Tyler! :) You guys do look young, but still a great looking couple!
How old is Tyler?? 12? You guys are cute though! Hope you had a great anniversary. :)
Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are the best and we miss you so much. Hope you guys have a great anniversary!!
What a cute engagement picture! I actually like Tylers hair. You both look so happy. Congrats on 6 years!!
Post a Comment