Happy Valentine's Day!!
Ella is getting so big and she smiles so much....well, when she's not crying! She can be such a little stink sometimes.
Really? Our kids are actually eating for once? And with chop sticks...And what is that I see...something green on their plate? This was a good dinner night. We don't have these kind of nights very often.
Ok, now this is a sight to behold. Parker eating a bowl of salad. This is how it all played out.
First the broccoli on the fork...

next it goes in the mouth. the fact that something green even touched his fork is unbelievable!

see it really is in the mouth...i can prove it.

maybe, just maybe he is going to start eating green things...probably not though.

how could you not think that is the cutest little face?
Sadie and Parker share a room now...yes Parker now sleeps in a 'pink' room. But this is not the most un-boy thing that happened to Parker this week....
...I would have to say that this wins. (can you tell that they are both saying "CHEESE")
-i hope that there are not any long term consequences for this little boy-when you only have sisters i guess you just 'go with the flow'. when in rome.














3 comments:
Wow you guys look like you had a ton of fun. I can not wait for you guys to live here!
Parker looks great eating the greens! That's a big step! Ella is getting so big. I keep forgetting that you have 3 kids. I'm falling way behind. I don't know that I'll ever catch-up.:)
He looks like the Ross side of the family i think? Miss ya!
Post a Comment