-sadie grabbing parker and kissing him
-parker grabbing my face and giving me a big smooch
-talking to ems about possibly moving out here
-ella eating her favorite...apples & chicken and
having it all over her face
-a big dr pepper and vanilla ice cream from mcdonalds
-listening to sadie & parker sing 'all the single ladies'
-going to a park with my family & as i am sitting there watching tyler play with the kids- i am thinking that i couldn't be happier right now
6 comments:
Cute! Your kids are so sweet. Sadie's quite the little helper. I'll bet that makes things a little easier! I'm glad that you are happy and doing well.
Wow, can i fly Sadie back to NE to baby sit for me:). We miss you guys, looks like your having fun in TN.
Looks like you're getting settled in TN, how is everything there? This new life is crazy isn't it? I don't think I like it yet.
How fun... We miss you guys and wish you were here. The kids talk about how much they miss you guys all the time. When you coming to visit? love ya
I hear ya Keri! It definitely is a change, but a good one! TN is great and we are loving it! It is a lot more humid than Omaha though.
Ella is growing up so quickly. She definitely looks like a little baby Rasmussen.
Post a Comment