Friday, December 18, 2009

hows your news

*i just wanted to warn you that this is a LONG post...


I feel like I have gotten so far behind....I don't even know where to start. But I will just start rambling and hope that I can get everything in.
We had a great Thanksgiving! We stayed here in Nashville and got together with some friends. We of course missed our family and wished that we could be with them, but the Tolks and Clarks made us feel right at home.

Ella turned 1!!
She is walking all over the place and screams her little guts out when she wants something. Sometimes I wonder how such a small little thing can be soooo loud! Her hair is taking its sweet old time growing, but I am sure it will be here soon! :) I love to go get her in the mornings because she is so excited to see me. She really makes me feel like I am the greatest person. She loves to eat in the bath, but Tyler thinks it is creating a bad habit....sometimes I just really want her to eat her veggies and when she is in the bath...she is too busy to think about what she is eating so it works out great! Climbing the stairs is her favorite thing. She will get up one stair and look over at me to see if I am watching her and then just smiles and takes off climbing. She really is a stinker! She is getting so fun and has so much personality.


Parker's hair is growing back. I have really missed his curly locks. He is seriously the sweetest boy I have ever met. He will come up to me periodically through out the day and cuddle me and give me kisses...just for no reason. I love that boy!! He is starting to be less of an annoying little pest of a brother to Sadie and plays with her more. It is so nice and is making my life so much easier!! He loves to eat, well I guess I should say...he loves to snack. He could snack ALL day long!! What I love about Parker is that he will try new things, he is adventurous.


Sadie is so sassy you wouldn't even believe it! Sometimes I feel like I am talking to a 16 year old. She is smart and funny! I don't have her in preschool right now, but I am thinking that I might get her in the beginning of next year. She loves to dress up and pretend that she is getting married. Her and Parker marry each other almost everyday. She does things that truely make me laugh so hard. Today when I was putting on my eyeliner she said "mommy, why are you putting that on your gums, you know...your eye gums"?
She has the best personality.


Emy (tyler's sister) is living with us and LOVING it! Actually I don't know if she does, but we love her living here. My kids have really enjoyed it! Sadie makes her sleep with her on the weekends when she doesn't have to wake up for work.

Tyler does not know where he will be working next summer. We both want to stay here. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it here and would love to live here longer. (did I mention, we love it here?). We are not getting our hopes up though. If he doesn't match anywhere then we will be looking for a dentist job either in Nashville or Utah. We will know the end of January what we need to start planning for. It is hard not knowing what we will be doing next year, or where we will be...but I try not to think about it too much. I am just enjoying the time that we have here in Nashville because it may not be too much longer.

Here are some fun things that we have been doing:

nErdY thIrtY pArtY


**spending time at the park**

OPRY MILLS


Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!

4 comments:

Missy said...

I'm glad that you love living in Nashville! We got your card today...Riley was so excited to see it :) Your kids are so adorable! Miss you guys!

Angie said...

I am still looking even if you are private. I am glad that you are liking nashville.

Unknown said...

Such a cute family! We miss you guys!!! have a merry christmas!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

You guys know how to have fun. I love reading about the kids. They are all adorable. Parker is so handsome with his longer hair. Hope you all have a wonderful NYE and party like its 1999!