Monday, February 25, 2008

CiRcUs





We went to the circus last weekend with the Taylor's and the Jensen's. Sadie loves hanging out with Riley and Casedi. Our camera is broken, yep we have to buy a new one. I would have rather spent the money on a Wii, but what do you do. That is life. So, thanks Missy for the pictures. Actually the one of Sadie in the airplane is one we took with our camera, but we could not see anything, so we had no idea if Sadie was even going to be in the picture or if it was centered. It turned out better than we thought it would. It is kind of blurry so that is why...our camera is a goner.
Anyway, the circus was ok. It was so hot in the arena hence the tank top on Sadie. She started stripping her clothes off. Good thing I put tank tops under her shirts! There were a couple good acts and the rest were just blah. But it was fun being with friends if anything!

1 comment:

ETCK said...

I've always wanted to go the circus. I'm so jealous! That sucks about the camera. I wish mine would really break so I would have to buy a new one. Right now about half of the pictures are a little blurry and the battery goes out really quickly. It drives me nuts.