I can't believe that Sadie was small enough that she fit in a shoe box. I mean, I know she was...but it just seems like she is growing up so fast! I think that she is Parker's age here. It is fun to look back at all of Sadie's pictures and see her at the stage that Parker is at. They are a lot the same! They both have such fun personalities.
Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago
4 comments:
Hi Bonnie-good to hear from you. Your kids are HUGE and so cute. I love your friday Flashbacks, I might have to steal that idea from you!!
The flashback fridays was not my idea, but anyone that wants to do it...go for it! It is a lot of fun.
Hey. Yes I LOVE the museum. But lets totally get together. I try to go someplace on friday. Maybe we could take a trip out to village point and eat lunch and then ride the ferris wheel, but if you have any other fun ideas I am totally up for it. also, great picture of Sadie in the box, it is weird to think of a now 3 year old really being that small huh!
Sadie sure loves boxes! Glad to see you didn't forget about Flashback Friday. :) We need to catch up!
Post a Comment