Friday, February 22, 2008

*flashback friday*



This picture was taken at my bridal shower in 2003. Amber is on the left, we grew up together and have always been the best of friends! Jenny is on the right. We were room mates with her in college and we became really good friends. Even though we all 3 live in different states, we still talk to each other regularly and will always be great friends. I have to say....I love these girls and I am so thankful for their friendship!


5 comments:

Brittany said...

Where did you go to college?

Heidi P said...

Old friends are great aren't they?! :) Love you Bon!

Bonnie said...

I went to UVSC.

Danielle said...

Cute picture. Haven't seen Amber forever.

danberg said...

I remember that night! It seems so long ago, its amazing how quick life completely changes! Cute to go down memory lane :)