Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
--Hilary Cooper
29 comments:
What's the deal? Is someone stalking you? Or are friends getting mad 'cause they know you have been out with other people?
P.S. Make sure you add Erik as a contact as well.
Hey Bonnie,
Sign us up. I think it is great you are going private. Something that I think is going to happen here shortly as well.
Amber
I left my email on your previous entry...ooops! Thanks!
Hi Bonnie,
Please sign us up to view your blog. You should have my email. Thanks,
Emily
please add us as well. And no I'm not leaving my email. Then all the crazies who view your blog will have it then I'll have to go private.
Jen
Yes please sign us up!
hey bonnie,
send me an invite to your blog when you go private!
you should already have my email.
ps devin LOVES your bread.
thanks again.
Hey...Keep me "in"! You have my email!
Post a Comment