Thursday, May 8, 2008

**Coco Keys**

Last week we went to an indoor water park that is by our house. We went with our good friends Dave and Mindy and their family. It was so much fun!! The lazy river was Sadie's favorite, I think it was ours too. It was nice to just sit on the tubes and relax.

Sadie kept her goggles on all day. She had big red lines around her eyes when she took them off.


Sadie and Riley loved playing in the fountains.


Parker did too!







Can you believe Mindy is 8 months pregnant? She looks great!!

12 comments:

aimee said...

that looks so fun. perfect for the kids and perfect for when its cold outside.

danberg said...

that place looks like so much fun! good times -- you guys are so cute!

danberg said...

that place looks like so much fun! good times -- you guys are so cute!

ETCK said...

You guys are always going on fun adventures!

Heidi P said...

That looks great! Will loves goggles too. I love that picture of Sadie wearing hers. You look hot in your swimsuit!! : )

The Four Eggs said...

Hey we will see you guys this next week! We are staying at the Holiday Inn with the Coco Keys waterpark on Friday and Saturday. We don't really want Bo around the paint for awhile. So I will see you on the 16th!!! It looks like you guys had fun at the waterpark! Are you going to put Sadie in Christ Child this year???-See ya soon ahhhhh!!!!! -Jenny

Bonnie said...

I am excited for you guys to come out. You will have fun at Coco Keys! I don't think that I am going to put Sadie in Christ Child. I think that we will just wait until we get back to Utah to do school. See ya soon!!

Angie said...

How FUN!! It is always nice to get out as a family to have a little fun, especailly when it includes swimming.

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

Of course all the cool stuff comes after we left. COSTCO and COCO KEYS. We miss you all. I'm a bit sad that Jon and Jenny get to move to the V.G. I wish it were me.

The Stanley's said...

How fun! We are going to have to go there one of these days. And YES Mindy does look amazing!

Brittany said...

That looks like so much fun! I wasn't able to go to Coco Keys before we left Omaha.:( How's primary going??

Meggan said...

That looks like a ton of fun. We will have to get together when you are in Utah and go to a place with a lazy river.. heehee