Parker decided that it would be way fun to pull out a full bag of powdered sugar and pour it all over himself and the floor and then play in it. He managed to get some of it in his mouth too. When he realized that this stuff tasted good, he could not get enough of it, he just kept stuffing it in his mouth. I am not sure if I am ready for the upcoming months and years with Parker. I really should prepare myself! :)
Weight Lost, for good
15 years ago



5 comments:
That looks like some serious fun!! Maya is my fireball...The pantry is a toy box for her too.
How fun! I have picture of Erik at about that age doing the same thing but he was playing in flour. I bet Parker loved eating all that sugar! Good luck sweetie.
That's awesome!! What a mess! But those are fun memories!!
So cute! Reise is sitting with me and is so sad to not be with Sadie. She wants to see Sadie right now. (those are her words)When do we get to see you guys? Love and miss you!
that's so funny! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment